FOCUS AND SCOPE
Vedas are considered as perceived by our Rishis. According to Indian tradition Vedas have no age. They are eternal. Vedas contain many things like hymns, stories, ethics, science, history, astrology, astronomy and sacred rituals. The Vedic purport was understood by our forefathers, thus they were able to lead their life without any hindrance, though they had no sophisticated infrastructure.
Unfortunately people lost that capacity to understand, due to their mechanical style of life in the present century. Hence they heavily rely only on modern science to lead their life.
Science in Vedas is not a novel thing. In ancient texts, roots of modern science can be found. For instance Bhaskara’s Chakravala method is very near to the modern problem of Solving Equations. Beeja Ganitam of Bhaskaracharya is surprising many western Mathematicians. In ancient days fixing the location, shape and dimensions of Yagasala and Vedi was done with extraordinary care by assessing the area with profound knowledge in geometry. Rekha Ganita, Guttaka, Angabhaga were branches of Mathematics in ancient India.In Tittiriyaka Aranyaka it is uttered that a single ray emits all seven colours. It is now called as VIBGYOR.
Hence the Scientific concepts prevailing in Vedic Literature need to be taken to the masses, so that the benefits of the Vedas, the world’s most ancient literature can be availed by everyone.
All issues will be released having Traditional Vedic , Vedic Science and other allied subjects as categorised sections and they possess articles for all categories of readers viz., Scholars, General Public, Youth, Women.
Among the many projects taken up by S.V.Vedic University to unearth Vedic values, Vedic morals and scientific concepts hidden in Vedas and allied literature, this Veda Darshini Journal is one with sanctifying its name.
1. Traditional Vedic Articles For Scholars (Open Submissions, Indexed, Peer Reviewed)
PEER REVIEW PROCESS
The scientific article received by the editors go through review. Forms of review articles: inner; external (double blind). Editor defines correspondence of article to the journal and sends it to the review expert, Dr. or PhD, which is close to the theme of the article scientific specialization. Timing review in each case is determined by managing editor to create conditions for the most rapid publication of the article.
In the review the following issues should be covered:
line content articles stated in the title of the topic; Article conformity with modern scientific and theoretical thought; availability of articles to readers, which is calculated in terms of language, style, material location, visibility tables, charts, drawings, etc.
Feasibility of publishing articles within existing publications on the subject; determine the positive aspects and shortcomings of article, corrections and additions to be made by the author.
No borrowing from the work of other researchers without due reference to the latter; opinion on the possibility of publishing the manuscript in the journal "recommended," "recommended considering correcting these deficiencies reviewer" or "not recommended." Reviews are certified in accordance with the procedure established in the institution where he works reviewer. Positive reviews are not sufficient grounds for publishing articles.
The final decision on requirement of the publication is accepted by the editorial board. The originals are kept in an editorial reviews and editorial board of the Veda Journal. Darshini.
OPEN ACCESS POLICY
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Materials are reviewed by members of the Editorial Board and / or third-party independent experts, based on the principle of objectivity and academic positions of higher international quality standards, and edited.
Editors reserve the right to stylistic editing of the manuscript. Edits consistent with author, because, according to the wording they may change the content of the text. The editorial board of the scientific journal reserves the right to reject articles that do not meet the requirements and subject of the collection. "
The views expressed in the articles and offers views do not necessarily reflect the views of the editorial board. The author are responsible for the accuracy of the information in the articles, the accuracy of names, statistics, names and citations of authors. The editorial board reserve the right to publish the small edition of literary texts and cuts, while preserving the author's style.
In case of plagiarism authors are responsible for material provided.
The authors are reported by editorial that they bear full personal responsibility for the authenticity of the content of articles. In order to avoid borrowing or incorrect using of the research results of third persons parties, please comply with the authors of Ethics academic citation.
INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
1) It is essential to send the article to the editorial staff by e-mail. The editors will verify and approve the article for publication. Along with the article, it is necessary to send scan copies of two reviews (one of them is a linguistic review – up to sample), as well as a completed and signed by the author of the scientific work, application form.
2) By the fact of delivery of the manuscript for publication, the author transfers the Editors rights to the Publisher. This means that without the written permission of the publisher he cannot publish the article or in whole, or in part in other journals and other publications or digital media.
3) The article proposed for publication must be delivered with two months in advance of the publication term.
4) For easier correction, the proposed article should be sent in two format files: WORD and PDF.
5) The articles written in Sanskrit language must contain:
6) The articles in the “Veda Darshini Journal” will be published if written in Sanskrit or English.
7) Advisory requirements for the manuscripts:
8) Each author must provide his ORCID identification number (https://orcid.org/).
9) The article submitted for publication will be checked by the anti-plagiarism system
II. THE PRINCIPLES CONCERNING TEXT COMPOSITION
1) The text should contain from 15-40 thousand characters; 5 to 8 pages.
2) Name and surname of the author should be placed in the middle of the page under the title and the author’s affiliation.
3) The first footnote should contain information about the author: degree, institutional affiliation, e-mail and country.
4) Under the title of the text should be placed appropriate translations of the title and summary of the text.Sanskrit or English abstracts should not exceed 200 words; titles and subtitles of the text should be written in bold;
5) At the end of the summary should be placed keywords (from 2 to 5 words) in Sanskrit and in English.Key words must not duplicate the title;
6) The text of the article must be separated by double-spaced from the summary of the text;
7) References in the text have to be cited by giving the name of the author/editor, year of publication and, in the case of quotations or an exact reference, the page number, all in parentheses.
8) The text of article should be edited with